1. Finish editing my third novel, Silicone and Stretchmarks.
2. Continue promoting my second novel, Flings and Arrows.
3. Get through an enormous pile of books for my own sheer pleasure of reading.
4. Buy a Kindle Fire (still waiting for it to arrive in the UK!) so I can read books
electronically and no longer have an overweight suitcase when I go on holiday.
5. Start penning my fourth novel which will be called The Perfect Relationship.
Debbie Viggiano is the author of Stockings and Cellulite and Flings and Arrows. She is married to a forgiving, patient and very kind Italian husband. Together they have three children and a food-obsessed beagle that thinks it’s the family’s fourth child. Debbie’s passions are writing, power walking with her loyal hound, skiing up and down mountains, lying horizontal on baking hot beaches and playing Scrabble on Facebook.