2011 is the inaugural year for International Chick Lit Month. And we’re kicking off things in a big way – with lots of your favourite authors writing guests posts, offering their tips to aspiring writers and choosing their all-time favourite chick lit books. We’re also launching our Hall of Fame, where three worthy recipients will be honoured for their contribution to chick lit, and introducing a swag of debut authors from the Class of 11. Plus, just like you always find on the Chicklit Club, Chick Lit is Not Dead and Novelicious websites, there will be heaps of book reviews and giveaways. Make sure you check out International Chick Lit Month this May … because every woman deserves her happy ending.
- A Letter to my Unpublished Self by Miranda Dickinson
- Who's your favourite chick lit author?
- Milly Johnson's Top 5 Chick Lit Books
- SEX IN CHICK LIT...A Guest Post by Clodagh Murphy
- Food in Chick Lit: And Why I Love It by Helen Redfern
- Weddings and Chick Lit
- Sue Watson on writing chick-lit (and a lemon cake recipe from the lovely Dan!)
- When Worlds Collide
- Bloggers Speak Out: Chick Lit Friend Dates