Hello! We’re back after our big inaugural event last year. International Chick Lit Month is held every May to celebrate all things chick lit – that amazingly diverse genre that focuses on the issues that women face today – both serious and humorous. And joining Chicklit Club, Chick Lit is Not Dead and Novelicious as the presenting team in 2012 is Chick Lit Central. Stay tuned over the next 31 days as we present lots of author posts, giveaways and induct four more worthy writers into our Hall of Fame. We hope you enjoy everything that International Chick Lit Month has to offer. Because every woman deserves her happy ending.
- A Letter To My Unpublished Self by Kate Harrison
- What Chick Lit Means to Me by Clodagh Murphy
- A Letter To My Unpublished Self by Shari Low
- Win! 2 Signed Copies of Cooking Up A Storm by Sue Welfare to give away!
- The Ten Commandments
- Sarah Jio gives us a "Blast from the Past"...plus a book giveaway
- Alyson Richman's 5 Summer Loves
- Hall of Fame
- Highs and Lows
- My Best Moment As A Writer by Sue Welfare